Hiii everyone!!! Today I’m going to write about the types of bloggers I met on the worldpress. So here we go…
- The one random blogger who follows me without liking any of my posts… why why you follows me when you dosn’t like my writing..😏. I mean please like my post if you choose to follow me so that I can improve. Well it may be possible that you’re too busy to read any post of mine and you follow me just to read it in future… OK my dear followers thank you.
- The one who likes all my posts in one go without following me. I think they want me to go to their blog so that I can read their precious words… Well!!! thank you too random blogger because in this way sometimes I get really amazing writers 😍 it.
- The one who follows me back and likes my posts and read it too. I hope you understands it well reading bird 🙂.
- The one who writes only about a particular topic. I mean these type of bloggers are intelligent no??? How they write so much and for soooo long. Really they are amazing and brilliant about their subject. Hatts off.
- The one who writes in Hindi. Whenever I find a Hindi writer,i just press the follow button without thinking an extra minute, because I like the blogs which are in Hindi. It reaches my mind at faster rate.
So these are the types of people I met on the worldpress. The journey is still going on and I know the more interesting ones will meet further…thank you for reading ☺